Michael A. Rudowsky
Bachelor of Science (BS), Business Administration: Management; Centenary College, NJ, Sept 2013– Summa Cum Laude (3.851).
Associate in Applied Science (AAS) with Honors in Computer and Information Systems Middlesex County College, NJ, May 1984.
Founder MAR Software Technologies LLC 02/2014 – current
MAR Software Technologies is a website, blog and training company oriented around mentoring, empowering individuals to become an App developer within the Apple ecosystem.
- In the process of publishing an App to the iTunes App store – Music Video App.
- Creator and editor of a IT Technology Blog.
- Developed a iOS9 Swift 2 training course with over 15 hours of hands on coding videos.
- Built the MAR Software Technologies Website using WordPress software.
[hr]iOS Instructor Udemy online learning platform 11/2015 – current
Build iOS9 Swift 2 Music Video App from scratch using REST-APIs and Step It Up!
- The course includes Web Service Technologies concepts such as REST-APIs and JSON.
- Key iOS development concepts include Object Oriented Programming, Model-View-Controller design pattern, delegation and protocols, singleton design pattern, application lifecycle and view lifecycle.
- Featured iOS SDK frameworks include search, video playback, Touch-Id, social media sharing and in App Email.
[hr]Student Centenary College, NJ 03/2013 – 09/2013
Re-entered college full time to complete the last 12 credits needed for completion of the Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. Degree conferred on September 2013 and graduated with honors Summa Cum Laude.
[hr]Project Manager American International Group 01/2008 – 02/2013
- Wrote the business case and secured funding for the Next Generation Booking Service. The project had savings of 1 million dollars and $100,000 savings for every new client that used the service.
- Led and managed team of 15 resources to develop the Next Generation Booking Service.
- Wrote and secured funding for the Automation of Notices and Electronic Delivery business case; the project had 5 year return (ROI) of 2.5 million dollar savings.
- Developed code review methodology from Managers perspective reducing code defects by 10%.
[hr]Application Project Lead American International Group 05/2004 – 12/2007
- Developed 100 page training document and hosted series of meetings with the system trainers and business partners and reduced training issues by 25%.
- Developed 200 page ticket resolution guide and reduced the time to close a production ticket by 15%.
- Managed the transition from out sourcing production support to in-house employees within six months with Return on Investment (ROI) of 1.5 million dollars.
- Evaluated IBM tools such as File Manager; Debug, Fault analyzer and made recommendation in replacing existing software resulting in $700,000 savings.
- Developed automated tools using Access Database to identify and determine module impact and improved turnaround time from 5 days to 1 day for different variations of business requirements.
- Developed the roadmap for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) consisted of ratings, forms and booking service which became the standard model for consolidating existing underwriting systems within the organization.
[hr]Project Manager Metropolitan Life Insurance Company 06/1996 – 02/2003
- Conducted in-depth analysis to facilitate the combining of two DataWarehouses resulting in $750,000 annual savings.
- Developed and executed innovative Employee Educational Program reducing training costs by 35%.
- Conducted new technology investigations and evaluations and made recommendations to management regarding Database performance and monitoring tools.
[hr]IT Systems Consultant Merck, Whitehouse, NJ 11/1993 – 06/1996
- Developed COBOL II / DB2 programs to send and receive information from the brokerage firm.
- Developed JCL and PROCS for the SOAP batch process and developed turnover documentation and controlled program migrations.
[hr]IT Systems Consultant Johnson & Johnson, New Brunswick, NJ 06/1990 – 11/1993
[hr]Senior Programmer Analyst Merrill Lynch, Somerset, NJ 05/1989 – 06/1990
[hr]Programmer Analyst Revlon, Edison, NJ 06/1984 – 05/1989
- International Institute for Learning – Project Management Fundamentals (7/2010), Advanced Project Management Workshop (8/2010), Advanced Project Risk Management (9/2010).
- iOS Application Development – Boot Camp New York City (07/2013).
[hr]Languages and Technologies[hr]
- Swift, Objective C, Cobol
- Xcode, Interface Builder, REST-APIs, JSON, SQL, OOP, Unix.